Thanks for your interest at Al-Bayan International School. To initiate the Registration procedures for your child/ren for admissions to SY2021-2022, please choose one of the following options for submitting your application:
Option 1: (Preferred)
Click on the following link: BIS Admissions Interest Form to complete and submit the online form and attach the required documents. Once your form is submitted and validated, depending on seat availability, the payment link will be emailed to you to confirm processing your application.
* Submitting the above online form does not guarantee admissions to BIS as acceptance is subject to passing entrance evaluation and seat availability.
Option 2: (Alternative)
Visit our BIS Admissions Office, located at the BIS Campus (Hawally, Behind Dar AlShifa Hospital - Back Gate #1), to know more about BIS and pick up the physical admissions booklet including the application form to be filled and returned to the office with the required documents and fees within the set registration period.
* Due to full capacity in some classes, applications for certain grade levels will not be delivered or received, while others will only be accepted on a waiting list basis due to the limited seats.
* Applications submitted before or after the registration period will not be accepted.
* The application fee can be paid in cash or via KNET.
* Parents visiting the Admission Office should NOT escort their children. No students are allowed in school campus until further notice from the Ministry.
Option 3: (Alternative)
Download and print a copy of the BIS Application Form to be filled and submitted to the office with the required documents and fees within the set registration period. The PDF form can also be emailed to: email@example.com. The payment link will be emailed to you once your form is validated depending on seat availability.
* Parents MUST check with the Admissions Office regarding seat availability prior to printing and emailing their PDF applications.
* Please make sure that the PDF Application Form has the correct academic year for which you are applying for as highlighted at the top of the form.
* The application form sent via email is not considered submitted until the application fee is received.
* After receiving the application and fee, parents will be contacted to set interview / evaluation dates for their children (Subject to Ministry’s approval).
* For inquiries, please contact our BIS Admissions Office at 22052811/00.